Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Join PSG, Motta dream come true

PARIS - Thiago Motta was formally introduced by his new club, Paris Saint Germain (PSG). According to Motta, joining it to the PSG is a dream of his youth.

Motta-blooded Brazilian player who is Italian but joined the Ligue 1 standings on Tuesday with 10 million euro transfer fee. He has signed a contract that lasted three and a half years.

"I am very motivated by new experiences. Since I was young, I never dreamed to be here, where the big players such as Rai, Leonardo and Ronaldinho have become a part here. I have many wishes and lots of ambition. It's very exciting to be able to compete in the new competition, "said Motta, like disitat FIFA on Thursday (02/02/2012).

Players 29 years it will be reunited with his old friends while in the U-21 Brazilian national team, like Alex, Maxwell and Nene. "I am very pleased that at this club I met with the players who never played in the past," he continued.

In addition, although sold at Inter Milan, but Motta pleaded not hurt. Instead he gives her respect for the club that has made as it is today.

"It's time to thank all the people there (Inter) and president Massimo Moratti. Paris is a real opportunity There are coaching changes, but I never had a problem with Inter, "he said.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites