Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Pavluchenko: I Changed Premier League

RUSSIA - The former Tottenham Hotspur player, Roman Pavluchenko, feels his football career has been a great event thanks to his experience playing in the Premier League. However, he further decided to return to Russia to be playing regularly with his new team.

As is known, the official Pavluchenko left White Hart Line on the transfer market last month and returned to his country. He eventually decided to join Lokomotiv Moscow.

Although, he has created 42 goals for Spurs than 113 matches that followed, he often parked on the bench by coach Harry Redknapp. End, he decided to go and he never regretted his decision and are ready to start his career with Lokomotiv.

"I have tasted playing in the toughest league (Premier League) and I quite enjoy any matches. Up to create some pretty important goals (the Spurs). "Clearly the Itartass, Thursday (09/02/2012).

"During my time playing there, I have developed as a professional player. However, I am very sure that I took this decision is appropriate. My decision to play at Lokomotiv also have a reason alone, "he continued.

He himself said that he could only survive with the Lilywhites, but he did not want him just sitting on the bench alone. Accordingly, because he considered it his decision to go is the best for her.

"I could go on with Tottenham (Hotspur) but I will spend time on things that do not quite helpful there. I just want to play continues. That is why my family and I decided that this is the best, "he said.

"Lokomotiv (Moscow) is one of the top clubs and I am eager to assist them in achieving the target this season. We'd love to win the Russian league, "he concluded.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites