Monday, February 27, 2012

This reason for Arsenal Arshavin

ST PETERSBURG - Last week, Andrey Arshavin surprisingly released by Arsenal for the loan to the Russian club, Zenit St Petersburg until the end of this season.
 
However, rather than the Gunners who want to unleash Arshavin, but it is the desire of the 30-year-old attacking midfielder is. Less Arshavin gets his place in the Arsenal first team is the reason he left.
 
Arshavin who wants to keep his place in the Russian national team main squad inevitably have to find a club that guarantee him playing regularly. Zenit, who is also a former club is considered a great place for Arshavin.
 
"I hope here in my Zenit will receive everything I need to prepare perform at Euro 2012 in the best way possible," said Arshavin as reported Tribalfootball, Tuesday (02/28/2012).
 
"I believe that was the best decision for me, to go back to my hometown, to help my club and my own mother," he said.
 
"Zenit make the right offer at the right time to me. When I am having some problems at Arsenal with too little falls into the field," he concluded.
 
Gervinho brilliance, Theo Walcott and Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain was made ​​coach Arsene Wenger Arshavin is often parked on the bench for the Gunners. when his loan expires, the possibility of permanent contracted by Zenit Arshavin is also quite large.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites