Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Bastos Set the intention to Juve

Wing-back of Lyon, Michel Bastos, mangaku his determination to move to Juventus in the summer transfer market have been rounded.

According to the wing-back 27-year-old, his determination to leave France and grazing in Italy can not be changed anymore. In fact, Bastos remains willing to move to Juventus even though the Old Lady did not appear in the Champions League next season.

"I always try to improve the quality of my game and for that reason, Juve interest in me very proud. I think for my family, it was time for a change," said Bastos, told Sky Sport.

"Do not play them in the Champions League will menghalagi me? We are here still talk about Juve and I think now is the right time for a change," continued the player who has also been strengthened Lille it.

Although eager to Juve's Brazilian wing-back was admitted to not forced to move from Lyon. He states still honor Lyon so that his decision to move will depend on the agreement between the two clubs.

"My contract still remaining here two years and I will move if thedeal made ​​in my favor and my club ,"lid player Carlos Dunga is a mainstay in the defense sector,the Brazilian national team at the 2010 World Cup .

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites