Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Kaka denies immediately leave Madrid

Rumors are called Kaka will leave Real Madrid and join Chelsea missed. Former world's best midfielder was confirmed when he was still going to defend Los Merengues next season.

The news from Madrid Kaka departure would arise following the less convincing performance throughout this season. Although rumored going back to Milan or join Carlo Ancelotti at Chelsea, he asserted would stay with Madrid.

"I want to stay at Real Madrid and I want to play for Real Madrid," tegs Kaka told reporters.

Kaka could make the issue go the more widely is the mother of the player's statement a few weeks ago. It was through Kaka's mother Twitter account called himself would soon be moving to London.

"My mother would live in London next year. He was a pastor and he came there related religious issues, "said Kaka explains the issue of such as reported by the U.S..

"I havehave a challenge on Real Madrid . I do not want to think about playing in the Premier League or go back to Italy. I want to go back (to play) in good condition and play for Real Madrid next season.

"I had two bad seasons, I'd say it. But now we've won the Cup (Copa del Rey) and stepped into the Champions League semi-final, "Kaka completed

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites