Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Villas-Boas: No team in the fave

Porto coach, Andre Villas-Boas, stating that there is no favorite team in the game Europa League final between Porto Braga cons which will take place in Dublin, Wednesday (18 / 5).
Villas-Boas managed to bring Porto won the Portuguese League and Cup of Portugal in his first season handling the Dragons, and now managed to bring Porto up to the Europa League finals to face Braga.
Even so, the Portuguese coach explained if the contribution at the club is not the job of a manager, but involves a lot of people.
"I do not see myself as a single actor in a play. Football is not about one person, a collective game overall.'s All about the quality of the players and the club structure," says Villas-Boas as reported by the Goal.
"I just want to make my players out of their best. I make room for them to express themselves, because that's how they were able to grow. I am promoting the talent they have and let them decide for themselves, because there is no dictator in here, "he said.
"We do not see a game as a game tactic. If you are a dictator, then the players can not develop their abilities to the fullest. You should be able to give freedom to them," he explained.
Porto will start a game counter Braga Europa League final as the favorite team, but the Villas-Boas warned his players not to be lulled by it.
"I'm not interested in talking about who the favorite team on and which ones do not. It will not help us, because Braga reached the final with full of struggle," says Villas-Boas.
"Braga has to play against Celtic, Sevilla, Liverpool, Benfica and Arsenal. They are the teams that the European giant was defeated by Braga. It has been shown that they've done an amazing job, so we must stay focused on their face," he continued.
"But we will try my best to win the game, because we really wanted to win. We will show the best performance, and we are confident to achieve a satisfactory outcome," he added.
Villas-Boas has been linked with several European giants this summer, including Italian giants Juventus, but he denied the rumors.
"I am very happy to be in Porto," says Villas-Boas. "This is the town where I grew up. This is my club and I do not think it would be easy to leave," due diligence.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites