Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Nani: Season Most Consistent

Nani managed to become one of the best players of Manchester United's 2010/11 season, the Portuguese player is ranked second in the under Chicharito who collect one percent more support from him.

"I should like to thank my fellow team mate. This award is very meaningful to me," Nani said as quoted by the Tribal Football.

"My colleagues helped me a lot this season. That's why I get this award. I've done my best to help the team reach the Premier League title and of course, I always focus on working hard and developing as a player."

"This season is a season in which I appear very consistent for United. Every knows I'm here, I have grown and this season was fantastic for me. I have many fruitful send feedback my goal and also scored more goals than last season, so I am very happy. I hope to do better next season. "

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites