Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Leave denies Roma Vucinic

Attacker AS Roma, Mirko Vucinic, denied that he ever said he wanted to leave the Giallorossi on the stock trasnfer this summer.

With a team drawn alihnya Italian capital by American investors, Thomas DiBenedetto, the future of the team nicknamed Vucinic Giallorossi into speculation as well as several other Roma player.

However, players from Montenegro was denied the news saying that he intends to leave Rome this summer. "I never said I wanted to leave Rome. I have not even talked to my agent related to my future, let alone make a decision," Vucinic said as quoted by ANSA.

Although denied the news, 27-year-old player also said that he is still waiting to find out what plans the new owner in the face of the club next season.

"I want to wait for the new directors and hear what they plan. Then I will make decisions based on that," said Vucinic. "Recently, too much innuendo about my future, but nothing is true of all that," he said.

Roma Vucinic with his own contract will expire in June 2013. He has scored nine goals and two assists in 27 appearances in Serie A this season.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites