Saturday, May 21, 2011

Neuer Denies It's sure to Bayern

Goalkeeper, Schalke 04, Manuel Neuer, denied he had ascertained join Bundesliga giants Bayern Munich. Neuer said that certainty about his future is still blurry.

The German goalkeeper was revealed that after leading his colleagues won the DFB-Pokal Saturday (21 / 5) after scoring a landslide defeat Duisburg with 5-0.

"My answer is clear. I belun know whether I am going to Bayern Munich. There are more responsible for knowing everything," said Neuer on Sky Deutschland.

"I can not say when the news that there is only a little because I was not in a position to do so. I do not have all the information. I have to wait," said the keeper who brought Schalke reach last four Champions League this season.

Several senior figures at the club also said that there is no guarantee of 25-year-old player who still has a one-year contract that will go on this summer. "We have two options remain under consideration and it will probably keep him survive one more season. I think there will be a decision next week. He is a key player which makes it difficult for us," said club leader, Clemens Tonnies, on ARD.

Schalke's sporting director, Horst Heldt, agreed that this issue will soon be decided. He told German television that there is a final offer from Bayern, where the club will soon make a decision based on the bid.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites