Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Titel dreamed Mexes Milan Champions Together

ROME - While there was an agreement with AC Milan, conformation move from AS Roma's Philippe Mexes, had been clarified by the player himself last night. Mexes previously been linked with interest in Il Diavolo against him which ultimately resulted in an agreement the departure of the French defender from Olimpico Rome.
 
Even so, new Mexes will set foot in Milanello after last giornata later. Mexes is out of contract in the eternal city club are refusing to extend the contract and decided to seek new experiences with the Italian champions this season. But she admitted that she would not forget Roma, Mexes first club outside of France, where he develops his game.
 
"I spent many years my wonderful career in the capital. To me, Rome is my second home. But I stepped into the greatest level of my life by joining the most successful club in the world, "said Mexes as reported by Tribalfootball, Wednesday (05/18/2011).
 
"I will join the Milan and I am happy to be part of Milan for four years. I feel proud to be wearing a costume with attached emblems Scudetto, "said 29-year-old defender.
 
"I want to be a winner in Milan, and they are the elite club with the same goal with me the dream of the Champions League title, cover this former courtier Auxerre

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites