Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Chicharito: I was very lucky

Sir Alex Ferguson praised Javier Hernandez by calling its performance far exceeded expectations. The striker himself felt himself extremely lucky to be joining the team at Manchester United.
Being a new face at Old Trafford in the season just passed, yet predictable Javie Hernandez will often appear in the main squad MU. Adaptation is a process that is very reasonable considering the striker is not from Europe.
But all the predictions about Hernandez fade as the performance week in week out. Impressive in the penalty box and diligent opponent to score, with a total of 20 times the nets tore opponents in all competitions, Chicharito forcing Sir Alex Ferguson put it in the main squad for the Red Devils.
Some time ago Fergie lauds striker 22-year high. Hernandez called managed to make a big surprise and perform beyond what is expected.
"The first year was incredible for me. Coach, I myself or my family did not expect this. You always want to think positive, think of the best, but never ever play this much, "Hernandez said in an interview with UEFA.
"I've been involved (in the main team) in my first year, when I hope to perform in some matches with the team reserves and only a few minutes with the first team," continued the former player's Guadalajara.
Related huge success that he can, Chicharito mention it as a great fortune. MU was lucky in the contract and meet great players who helped him perform better and better.
"I'm here and enjoying it, but I also had to work very hard. I am a very lucky person. I know football is unpredictable. You can live the good days and bad days, like everyone else. But the attitude, as I say, quasi-depends on yourself, and I hope to do my best, "he finished.
As information, before joining the MU, Chicharito had undergone moment 'crossroad' where she was disturbed injury and had to think twice about football career.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites