Thursday, May 19, 2011

Disappointed with Arsenal, Denilson Want flee

London - Denilson publicly announced his desire to leave Arsenal at the end of this season. Brazilian midfielder nationality was disappointed with his team that never accomplished.

Denilson has been five seasons living in the Emirates since signed from Sao Paulo in mid 2006. But during that period Denilson has never even tasted the sweetness of the title with the Gunners.

Arsenal now have the potential to finish fourth at the end of the season after overtaken Manchester City. This means "Vault bullet" should melakoni first qualifying round before they can enter the main round.

Denilson admits that this decision has been thought through and not a sudden decision. He also claims that Arsene Wenger has agreed to remove it.

"This isis the worst season in my career and I'mvery sad ,very frustrated ,"I Denilson in the exclusive interview with The Sun . I am a winner and I came here to win trophies but I've been here for five years and have not won anything. "

"A footballer career will run out very quickly so it is time for me to go forward. This is not a sudden decision. I've been thinking about it eight months ago. I'm sick leave with the feeling of disappointment."

"But I do not say anything until now because I do not want to disturb the team during this season. I've met Arsene Wenger and told him how I felt and he agreed to melepasku," he added.

With this the ultimate game against Fulham at Craven Cottage on Sunday (05/22/2011) will be the last game wearing Arsenal Denilson. So where Did this 23-year-old player will continue his career?

"I'm not going back in a Chelsea shirt, or Liverpool or Manchester City and certainly not for Tottenham. I think my future will be in Spain or Italy," he concluded.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites