Monday, February 20, 2012

Never Reject Arsenal, Ibra No Regrets

MILAN - AC Milan player, Zlatan Ibrahimovic, revealed when he get an offer from Arsenal and almost joined. However, Ibrahim admitted he did not reject it and never regretted it.

AC Milan's success by scoring a landslide destroyed Arsenal 4-0 in the first leg of the Champions League last 16, last week. And Ibrahimovich who became the most prominent figure in the game by scoring one goal and two assists.

However, the unique club that he beat the club that never intend to buy it in 2000, when he was playing in clubs from Sweden, Malmo. However, he then declined the offer because the judge is not serious with Arsenal.

"Arsenal have come up to me and said if they were interested in me. Therefore, I immediately went to London at that time. However, I see if Arsene Wenger (Arsenal manager) I just wanted to try it at that, "he said as quoted by Football-Italy, Tuesday (02/21/2012).

"Until the end I did not come to the audition. I think they'll convince me to join but I did not. In my view it should be clear when a club wants a player or not. However, the fact that I have taken the decision at that time and I am happy because of it, "he continued.

Perhaps, a sense of happiness would Ibra his refusal to see the achievements of Arsenal because Arsenal. The club has been quite a while fasting title this season and have lost the FA Cup in the league live fight for the top four. Now, their chances to win in the Champions League only just.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites