Monday, February 27, 2012

Guidolin allenatore Best in Serie A

ROME-Udinese coach Francesco Guidolin's official title as the best coach in the 2010-11 Serie A season. The allenatore considered successful in the gush Udinese last season until his team finished fourth Serie A.

The award is named Panchina d'Oro (Golden Bench) is the first won by Guidolin. Of course, the predicate tersbeut make Guidolin was happy to achieve it.

"I was really touched. I actually did not expect this and this journey has been long enough in the end I went through until I get this recognition, "said Guidolin as reported by Football-Italy, Tuesday (02/28/2012).

"I have to say a big thank you to Udinese and all my players about it. I will dedicate this award to them all and also my parents, "he continued.

Meanwhile, second place or Panchina d'Argento (Silver Bench) won by coaches Novara, Attilio Tesser is the best coach of Serie B. He was considered a success brings

The award was achieved by Guidolin and Tesser itself is the result of selection by the coaches in Italy. Previously, the best coach Serie A title won by Jose Mourinho himself gush when Inter Milan.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites