Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Wilshere Sad to Capello's resignation

LONDON - Fabio Capello's resignation from the England coaching chair is quite surprising and reap a lot of good comments from various parties. One of them came from Arsenal, Jack Wilshere, who was deeply shocked by the decision Capello.

Capello figure is quite a boon to a Wilshere prior to his career in England. The Italian is providing an opportunity for Wilshere to make her debut with the team the Three Lions on August 11, 2010 against Hungary.

Wilshere himself was still the age of 18 years, but Capello has full confidence in him. Until he gets into the 10 youngest players in the England team. Therefore, after hearing the news of the resignation of coach, he will feel sad and upset them.

"I was really surprised when I heard the news about Fabio Capello. In fact, it makes me upset. He is giving me the opportunity debut (playing in England) and he is trusting me!. Thank you, Mr.Capello # Manager Great, "Wilshere said on his personal Twitter account.

"He has given great confidence in me and I can only say thank you. It has a significant role in the career (football) so far. Very sad to hear he should go, "he continued.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites