Thursday, November 17, 2011

Samuel Confident Inter Comeback

MILAN - Inter Milan's Walter Samuel optimistic will soon be out of the pressure and get back on track Scudetto. Samuel is important for Inter must continue to believe.
 
I Nerazzurri started the season poorly. Gian Piero Gasperini was sacked, but its successors, Claudio Ranieri has not been able to bring La Beneamata climbed to the top.
 
"I do not know is not possible to say things for sure now, but I believe we still can prove it," said Inter defender mainstay of this.
 
"With two or three wins, we will return to the wheels on the team. We also have players returning from injury, so we must continue to believe, "he continued, as disitat Football-Italy, Friday (11/18/2011).
 
"I won a lot of things with the squad and when moving to Inter, I know will win," said Samuel again.
 
"My report card with good players and we're solid. When my knee injury last year, I received tremendous support from everyone. Instead, I will not let the team find themselves in this difficult time, "Umbar this Argentine players.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites