Monday, November 21, 2011

Pepe: Thank you, Conte!

Turin - Simone Pepe felt himself grow and gain trust in Juventus. Above all, Pepe would also like to thank the coach Antonio Conte which makes achieving all of that.

Pepe actually come to Juventus on loan from Udinese in the 2010/2011 season. Shown 29 times with six goals make Pepe nicks in the contract in full, and this season he appears nice performance lift Juventus.

"I am grateful for my character, for my involvement in the practice, and thank the coaches who believe in my abilities," said Pepe in the club's official website, such as disitat of Goal, Monday (11/21/2011).

28-year-old player was worried it would be a sales tool to the Russian club, Zenit St. Petersburg. In the end, trust is what makes Conte survived and is now playing well at seven games La Vecchia Signora, the notch two goals.

"Last summer, when the media talk about the possibility of my transfer to Zenit (St. Petersburg), he called me and spoke aloud: 'Let's stop this soap opera, you will not go anywhere.' It is very important to me," he said.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites