Monday, November 21, 2011

Retrace Aguero Maradona was in San Paolo

MANCHESTER - Manchester City striker, Sergio Aguero will tread the shadows of Naples-in-law who is also a legend, Diego Maradona during his club's visit to the Stadio San Paolo on the Champions League continued tonight.
 
Maradona is regarded as a god in Napoli as Il takes the Partonopei twice won the Scudetto.
 
Aguero who joined City in the transfer market this summer with a value of 35 million pounds has scored 10 goals in 11 games with Citizens.
 
Is Aguero nervous with such a glorious history in-law at the Stadio San Paolo? "I was not nervous. I just want to try to have fun. Of course, Maradona has done something extraordinary here, but I'm just trying to do and give our best, "said Aguero is quoted from Sportsillustrated, Tuesday (11/22/2011).
 
Aguero Maradona become law for several years after Maradona's son marry, Gianina. In 2009, Aguero Maradona grandchildren even after Gianina gave birth to her first child named Benjamin.
 
As the City's biggest threat, presence Aguero of course watch out not only by the Napoli players, but also hosts the fans. "I do not know how they (Napoli Ultras) would treat me but I hope to be well received wherever I play," Aguero said.
 
Maradona himself is now being dissolved in grief after his mother passed away on Saturday (19/11) ago. "I have not talked to him after the death of his mother but I have sent expressions of grief," said Aguero.
 
"What a dream when you can repeat what can be done by Maradona. Maradona is a God in Argentina, "said 23-year-old striker.
 
City manager Roberto Mancini is a unique opponent in Serie A. Maradona When Maradona brings Napoli won the Scudetto in 1987 and 1990 seasons, Mancini is a Sampdoria player. Having been playing with in-laws, Mancini knows that Aguero did have similarities to rival her past that.
 
"I've got a lot of memory here. The period in which I was very young. The period in which Maradona scored one goal banya, "said Mancini.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites