Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Robben Glad to Return to Play

MUNICH - Good news came from Bayern Munich, Arjen Robben, surprisingly he was able to recover quickly from injury. He even went down to play when his team against Borussia Dortmund last week.

Even former players from Real Madrid this can last for 72 minutes until eventually be replaced by David Alaba. He also stated very pleased to be back playing and restore peformanya.

"This is not just playing anymore. This is a game with a very high standard, and different from the mere exercise. I'm happy to stand for 70 minutes," he told the club's official website on Tuesday (11/22/2011).

"After I had spent a long injury, should have started the game off the bench. But the coach asked if I wanted to be a starter. Then I answered with a yes, let's do this," he added.

But he, said that he still takes hours to play a more and more. This is so he can return the best Performance in the next few matches.

"I still need a rhythm game. Therefore, I need to go down in a few games left to recover and restore my performance. I need a little more time," he said.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites