Thursday, November 10, 2011

Affirm Kaka Will Not Return to Milan

Real Madrid playmaker Kaka admits he is not interested to leave Real Madrid and back grazing with AC Milan in the near future.

International players 29-year-old Brazilian who resigned from the San Siro in 2009, decided to join the Los Blancos with the agreement that the transfer value is estimated at 68.5 million euros.

Since joining the squad Jose Mourinho, Kaka is rarely performed due to struggling with a spate of injuries that membekapnya, and is often associated grazing will be back again in Serie A.

Although this season Kaka able to perform optimally for Madrid before he pulled back because of smothering a calf injury, the Brazilian player is said that Milan has a very special place dihatinya although he was reluctant to return to San Siro.

"I have a great feeling for both Milan and Sao Paulo, but I want to clarify that I want to play for Real Madrid," said Kaka in the programs 'Kajuru Pregunta' in Esporte Interativo.

"I'm with injuries, and over one and a half years ago I had a problem, but for now I never think of coming back to Milan," he continued.

"I have spoken to Milan CEO Adriano Galliani, and I always say that I want to continue playing for Real Madrid, 'he concluded.

Real Madrid topped the standings at this time La Liga with 28 points and nicks three points over their eternal rivals, Barcelona.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites