Monday, December 19, 2011

With United, Pogba Want to Be The Greatest

MANCHESTER - Manchester United's young players, Paul Pogba, determined to keep trying to penetrate United's first team. Pogba reluctantly lent or sold to another club. Because, come all the way from France, Pogba did not want to fail at Old Trafford.
 
Ahead of the January transfer window, the issue that blows, Pogba will be sold or lent Sir Alex Ferguson to AC Milan. However, if the news is true, Pogba will speak privately with Fergie, so as not 'expelled' from the squad for United.
 
During joining the Red Devils, Pogba was growing, especially after undergoing his debut, against Leeds United in the Carling Cup, some time ago. Pogba determined, wanted to continue to make Fergie stunned, until Pogba name is always written in the starting XI in the match, United's crucial game.
 
"I am happy here. I started to play with the first team and I really enjoyed it. I want to practice hard and play in more matches, "he said, told The Sport Review, Tuesday (20/12/2011).
 
"I rapid development in the United. I come from France. I am here and I know what I should do. I just want to be a team player, is also a great player here, that's all, "continued Pogba.
 
Meanwhile, away from the issue a matter of borrowing or the sale itself, the club face a little problem, related to the administration. Contract with United Pogba soon completed and the club still have problems with Pogba agent, to extend the contract Pogba.
 
"He (Pogba) have an agent that makes it difficult, but we are still negotiating with his agent and we still want him with us. But, if he does not want to survive, then there's nothing you can do, "said Fergie.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites