Thursday, December 15, 2011

Crespo: It's My Last season in Serie A

ROME - Players veteran Parma, Hernan Crespo, stating that this season be his last season in Serie A. He also hinted to play in the club from the United States and the Middle East.

The Argentine is indeed spent more footballing career in Serie A. Recorded himself never joined together, Lazio, AC Milan, Inter Milan, and Genoa. In January last year back again to defend himself since he left Parma in 2002.

"This season is my farewell, In June I will be out of the (Serie A) with the highest level of football in the world. Almost certainly I will leave Italy, but before that day comes I will continue to work hard for this club (Parma), "he said as reported by Football-Italy, Thursday (15/12/2011).

After his death from Serie A, Crespo wants to move to a different environment and make him happy. He also would not be rejected if there is an offer from the Middle East and the United States.

"I would not rule out a bid from Dubai, Qatar or the United States. Of course I would choose something that appeals to me and certainly made ​​me happy, "he said.

"I want to end my football career in a fairly quiet neighborhood, before eventually returning to Italy," he continued.

Crespo also will not refuse if offered a position at Parma when he had retired. "Being a director on the Parma when when I retire later? That's an option for me, "he concluded.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites