Tuesday, December 6, 2011

The Guti Close to China

MADRID - After reportedly opened the possibility to play in Asia, the legend of Real Madrid, Guti Hernandez appeared to be a career in China. Indications are visible from greeting the 35-year-old players.
 
"There are many possible (for me) to go to China," said Guti told Punto Pelota, Wednesday (7 / 12).
 
After a Besiktas contract terminated in November, stating that Guti football career in Europe had ended. The player who is 15 years costume El Real is also looking for a new adventure by playing in Asia.
 
China is not yet known where the club is keen to get the flamboyant midfielder's signature.
 
However, that would later play anywhere Guti, Los Blancos will remain always in his heart. "I will continue playing but my heart will always be white. They are my second family. I owe a lot to them, "said Guti.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites