Friday, December 2, 2011

Fabregas denies Not Focusing on Arsenal

BARCELONA - Barcelona midfielder, Cesc Fabregas dismissed if branded does not focus on his last season with Arsenal. Fabregas defends himself because he felt mentally he was always focused and play well for Arsenal though often harassed injury.

Fabregas had his last season with not too impressed with Arsenal because it is rarely revealed. As a result, it makes many people feel unfocused play Fabregas Arsenal because it was preparing to move to Catalan to join Barca.

"Not for a moment, because I never know what kind of future. I (at the time) is an Arsenal player and under contract until 2014, so I do not (ever) think of going, "Fabregas said as quoted by Goal, Friday (02/12/2011).

"Some people claim to like it (lose focus), just because I very rarely play and has a lot of injuries, it is a bad season for me. I do not agree (if stamped out of focus). I still scored nine goals and made ​​20 assists, "he added defensively.

Knee injury is often a scourge for the Barcelona academy training players when defending the Gunners. This has confirmed the 24-year-old midfielder as a cause of decreased performance.

"However, the truth is I always get injured, and every time I come back fully recovered, something else happened and I started fighting back. For all that, mentally I am 100 percent focused on Arsenal, "he said.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites