Sunday, December 4, 2011

Cavani Open Opportunities to Spain

Naples - Napoli striker Edinson Cavani opportunities to Real Madrid and Barcelona to merekerutnya. Cavani admitted playing with matches of La Liga match.

Uruguay international player again rumored to be leaving the San Paolo and the beginning of this week's Paris Saint-Germain (PSG) who are willing to pay 75 million euros.

However, Cavani admitted if left Naples, he chose to move to La Liga.

"I love English football such as Italy, but I also Spanish football fans," said Cavani told El Pais de Montevideo, Monday (12/05/2011).

"There's plenty of space and that's good for the striker who likes to run in the field. Spain idel to me and I will be happy to play there, "he continued.

However, Cavani not want to think about his future speculation. Currently he is only continuing the positive trend Parpenopei focus on Serie A and Europe.

"I used to like this since I moved here because there is always a lot of transfer news. But I'm sure when the time comes and there is a concrete possibility to move, I'll know before anyone else knows, "said Cavani.

"Now I let people talk and do not want too much attention to these rumors. I only touched the concentration of what I do for Napoli, "lid players 24 years.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites