Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Butt Return to United

MANCHESTER - After melanglangbuana to Hong Kong, Nicky Butt will eventually return to Manchester United. Butt will return to Old Trafford rather than as a player of course, but as a coach.
 
Quarterback who became a part of this '92 Fergie Babes forces would eventually return to Carrington for the first time in seven years. Butt did pull out of United since 2004 and chose Newcastle and South China as the next club.
 
"I will be judged in five or six months. I'll go to Carrington and just watch. I would not be too involved in the practice session, "said Butt quoted from Tribal Football, Thursday (17/11/2011) ..
 
"I know management is something I want to do. Will I be good at it or not is another matter. We'll see, "said Butt.
 
Although not yet have a matter of managerial experience at all, the fact Butt was directly offered to handle a club. Football League One club or division three, Oldham Athletic manager is rumored to be interested ask for her hand.
 
"There are rumors that say about Oldham and someone once asked me if I was interested but I said no because it's too fast for me," said Butt.
 
"A lot of things I can do now but my main goal is to become a manager. That's what I wanted to do but I do not want to be a manager immediately granted. I want to get there slowly and prepare myself as best as possible, "explained Butt.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites