Thursday, November 10, 2011

Suarez: I Want to Survive in Liverpool

LONDON - Liverpool, Luis Suarez, insists he wants to survive long enough at Anfield. Although he was barely a year with the Reds.

The desire to appear, because he felt comfortable with his new club, and Liverpool is the club he loved over the years. "I've got five years left on my contract, and I imagine could have stayed longer, in recent years in Liverpool," said Suarez, as quoted by the Daily Mirror, Friday (11/11/2011).

"I'm starting a new chapter of my career has always dreamed of, playing for Liverpool. This is a club that I liked. I feel comfortable being here, and I feel very happy," he added.

Since imported Liverpool from Ajax Amsterdam, in January, the Uruguayan striker was immediately glittering game show, and always go to the core squad Kenny Dalglish.

Currently mneyumbangkan Suarez has four goals in 10 games he has lived on this season with Liverpool, and this is exactly what makes it comfortable to be there.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites