Thursday, November 10, 2011

Arsenal Young Player Threatens flee

LONDON - Arsenal's defensive midfielder Francis Coquelin began not at home at Arsenal. Not getting the main place to be a major cause of Coquelin began to think to leave.
 
Penetrate the core team since the Gunners in 2008, new Coquelin lowered as much as five times by Arsene Wenger. These conditions make Coquelin thinking about the possibility of lifting the foot of the Emirates in January.
 
"I think have a chance so I decided to stay at Arsenal. Initially I was often reduced, although the big game, but when the players came back from my injury is forgotten, "said Coquelin.
 
"It is often said when you were younger, you have plenty of time to appear. I play regularly in Lorient (currently on loan-ed) and now do not appear full. This sucks, "continued the young man born 20 years ago.
 
Players U-21 French national team is also started thinking about his future with the Gunners.
 
"The plan will clearly leave the winter on my head," he said, as quoted Tribalfootball, Thursday (11/10/2011).

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites