Thursday, November 10, 2011

Kaka: I Rise Due to Mourinho

MADRID - Who would have thought, a meeting with coach Jose Mourinho in the pre season, a milestone for the rise of a Kaka. This was disclosed by Kaka at the same time honestly to deny rumors that Mourinho wanted to throw it away.
Kaka came from AC Milan to Real Madrid with the status of star players. Unfortunately during the first two seasons lived with was not good because more struggling with injuries. After the arrival of Mourinho, a lot of rumors that call Kaka will be released, but it was rebuffed by him.
"After the game against Villareal, Mourinho sat down with me and asked me what I want to do. He said that like me, but if I want to go, then he would help me out, he did not want players who are not happy, "said Kaka as preached Tribalfootball, Thursday (09/11/2011).
"It's not correct to say that Mourinho wanted me out. I said, 'I do not want to leave Madrid'. I then spoke with Florentino Perez, who said he had talked with the coach and he wanted me to stay, they do not want to sell and I have to be patient and calm, "he added.
Kaka himself has now shown the results of his patience in dealing with injuries and struggled to play in the direction of coach Jose Mourinho's team. After a good pre-season game, now he is often installed as a starter.
"I thank you for such a meeting. Conversations with Mourinho is crucial, because if she says not interested in me, so I had to go. Related to this, it is a challenge, motivation, because during the two years it's like nothing to me, "he explained at length.
Kaka is in this season has featured 13 times, scoring four goals to explain its development by saying, "I appear in pre-season game, I started to feel better. Previously I was in a state hospital and now I give a good appearance. "

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites