Sunday, July 24, 2011

Kaka: Madrid Want Mourinho and I Survived

PHILADELPHIA - Ricardo Izecson dos Santos Leite or Kaka has insisted familiarly called grazing would remain at Real Madrid next season. Kaka admitted if the decision is not separated from the share of the coach Jose Mourinho.

Throughout the transfer market this summer, touted Kaka Madrid would be released for failing to give the maximum contribution last season. Furthermore, Kaka's name is also not included in the plan of Mourinho, who has had a number of reliable playmakers, such as Mesut Ozil and some of the last recruits like Nuri Sahin and Hamit Altintop.

However, the news was immediately refuted after Kaka stated when Jose Mourinho was still include it in the scheme of his game next season. Former AC Milan star was even confirmed when the Portuguese coach is one person who asked to remain at the Santiago Bernabeu.

"I've always said that I wanted to stay and I want to play for Real Madrid and assured them," said Kaka was quoted as saying by Marca on Monday (7/25/2011).

"My colleagues (teammate) has always helped me, as well as technical staff and the club. I know, there are a lot of growing speculation, but I have spoken to the club and also coaches and he (Mourinho) menganggapinya calmly, "he continued.

"I do not want to go and coach told me that he wanted me to stay here for next season and the club also informed me that they do not have to sell me," he added.

Now, after a relatively secure future, Kaka was determined to pay the trust the coach and the club by displaying better performance. He also hoped that factor no longer prevent such injuries last season, so he could enjoy the third season costumed El Real.

"I hope to enjoy playing for Madrid. Mourinho asked me to enjoy the game and playing with high confidence, "he concluded

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites