Sunday, July 17, 2011

El Shaarawy ready to learn & compete

Stephan El Shaarawy recently joined AC Milan. Often compared to Kaka, he expressed readiness to follow in the footsteps of his idol and achieve success in Milan.

"Kaka has always been my idol. I often compare with it in the way I carry the ball at the feet, "I am El Shaarawy, as quoted by the Italian Football.

"But the greatest thing that she owned Kaka is a great figure, as well as a champion," added the Egyptian Italian descent.

El Shaarawy new 18-year-old Milan digaet of Padova. The player plays the 180 cm Expressing his impression joined the club Milan.

"The first days I was at Milanello (Milan's training ground) is very exciting because I know many great champions and wonderful people," said El Shaarawy.

"My goal this season is to learn, mature themselves, develop themselves and tried to snatch a place. It requires hard work and I am willing to do it, "said former Italian national team U-17's.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites