Sunday, July 24, 2011

Humiliating Yourself Messi in Copa America

Naples - Lionel Messi, Argentina should have boycotted the national team when competing in the Copa America some time ago. Messi is considered a big mistake by appearing in the tournament "second class".
 
Statements made ​​spicy Napoli President Aurelio De Laurentiis who called Messi does something stupid with a performance in the Copa America. According to De Laurentiis, the competition of South American countries should be allocated a young player who wants to show his talent, not a class player Messi, who has been successful in Europe.
 
"If I Messi, I'd say do not come. Please stir me to court, sanctioned, but I will not come to embarrass myself because I am a great player, "joked De Laurentiis.
 
"I have great players, playing for Barcelona, and will not come to play with idiots who do not know how to play with me," he continued, as reported by Sky Sport Italia on Saturday (23/07/2011).
 
"Messi stupid. She embarrassed herself by berangkan to the Copa and he made ​​a mistake, "said De Laurentiis who some time ago threatened to impose Edinson Cavani Uruguay if the center with injuries.
 
Argentina, which became one of the candidates win, just to lift a suitcase earlier after Uruguay eliminated in the quarterfinals of the shootout.
 
"How can a player who can play with one because, to adapt to other styles that are not familiar in a short time? I oppose it, "lid De Laurentiis.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites