Friday, July 15, 2011

Adebayor Wait Calls Madrid

One of the Manchester City striker, Emmanuel Adebayor, claimed to be awaiting a call from Real Madrid if they really wanted him.

Former Arsenal striker was apparently still harbored a desire to get back to Madrid after the lending Los Galacticos success last season. Moreover, he has also received positive signals from Jose Mourinho, who claims to crave his services in Madrid next season.

"We (Adebayor and Mourinho) had talked before the holidays. He told me he wanted me to stay. If he called me today, I will fly to Los Angeles (where the pre-season training camp Madrid). I do not want go to another club but to return to Madrid. I am currently waiting for a phone from them, and I hope the phone calls came, "said Adebayor, as quoted Goal.

Possible Adebayor back to Madrid itself is actually quite large considering the difficulty of Los Merengues bring their quarry, Neymar and Sergio Aguero. Only, Madrid refuse to obey kemaun City, who asked for 14 million pounds transfer fee for Adebayor. Madrid deem the cost was too expensive for players who do not like Adebayor superstar status.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites