Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Everton's Wayne Rooney's Always In My Heart


Manchester United striker Wayne Rooney mainstay revealed that Everton will always be a special club for him. As is known, leave Rooney from Everton in 2004.

"It was a very difficult decision, leaving Everton. I think Manchester United are the only team that I will strengthen other than Everton," said the England striker told talkSPORT.

"At such a young age, it is a very difficult decision and I think if I did not do it now, maybe I will not get a chance like that again."

"Everton have gone, I have gone. I always see the Everton game and of course I want them to get good results."

"My children get all the Everton jersey, you can not hate a club because you leave the club. Everton will always be in my heart. They took me to the football and make me into a player and I thank them for that. "

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites