Monday, June 27, 2011

Pato Milan Aims Lengenda Status

MILAN - Alexandre Pato give the oath of allegiance to the club now AC Milan. In fact, she candidly says it wants to get the status of legend there.

"I want to be an important part in the history of AC Milan, a symbol, legend, players who leave a lot of memories as well as trophies," Pato said as quoted by the Italian Football, Tuesday (27/06/2011).

"Joining the Milan is a dream come true. I do not intend to leave this club and want it to last as long as possible, "he continued.

Pato is a player who was brought to the San Siro in 2008 ago when a new usainya 18. Although it is still 'green', but the Brazilian player has given many contributions to the Rossoneri including Scudetto title of the season yesterday.

For the future, Pato wish I could give more degrees of Milan.

"It can not be denied, I am very pleased with the title yesterday. That's what I hoped for since first wearing the red-black uniform. Now I want to continue with other seperto won the Super Cup, Champions League and World Club Cup, "complete Pato.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites