Sunday, June 26, 2011

Target of Liverpool and City Start Opening Up

Napoli - Ezequiel Lavezzi opened the door wide open opportunity to recruit from another club Napoli. This means, Liverpool or Manchester City live seduce Naples to take it off.
 
"I was never a dreamer. In my life, I always design target, a lot of targets to be achieved. I am a person who planned his future, "said Lavezzi told La Naicon.
 
"I face day after day and enjoy every moment. My next target after the Napoli is playing with a great team, "he continued.
 
Beyond that, the striker nicknamed El Pocho is denied her heartache to former Argentina coach Diego Armando Maradona, because mencampakannya of the 2010 World Cup squad.
 
"Maradona as coach? In my opinion he is good. He helped me a lot, even with a personal issue, "added Lavezzi.
 
"I have no hatred against him because of what he did outside lapangan.Itu more important than choosing me for the World Cup in South Africa," Lavezzi convincing.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites