Monday, June 27, 2011

Benzema: I Never Think to Leave Madrid

Karim Benzema is sure that he never had any desire to leave Real Madrid, but it is satisfied with its second season with Real Madrid.

"I never thought to leave Real Madrid. I never give up in difficult times, that's one of my strengths and philosophies of life. I am aware of the consequences of playing in big clubs like Real Madrid," said Benzema on the AE.

Although the second season in Madrid do not go as he hoped. However, Benzema feel there is improvement from last season and he was quite satisfied with its performance.

The 23-year-old striker was also expected in the next season he could appear in the main squad again.

"The most important thing is to make sure I'm in peak condition and able to give you the best. I never said how many goals I'm going to print, I just want to bring up a huge impact for the club to success," said Benzema

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites