Thursday, June 23, 2011

Villas-Boas: Bobby is the important figure in the My Career

LONDON - It turns out Bobby Robson has a great influence to Andre Villas-Boas. The secret was disclosed publicly by Villas-Boas that turned out to admire the figure of former England and Barcelona.

Bobby Robson was a player and also a career coach who many in the European team. Although gone since died of lung cancer in 2009, his figure has never lost his place in the hearts of many people including one of Chelsea's new coach, Andre Villas-Boas.

"Bobby is a very important figure in my career. He is a person who advised me when very young to go take a coaching course and opened an unlocked door Porto for me to follow the access in the training session, "Villas-Boas said as quoted by DailyStar, Friday (24/06/2011).

"We have a good relationship and he is someone I respect. He also had the honor of the football world. He is a figure that much influence on English football and I think he would be happy with what I have achieved, "added the Villas-Boas.

Villas-Boas is itself a figure of a young coach who has drank a lot of success with Porto. At age 33 he won three titles as well as the League Cup and Portugal, as well as the Europa League with FC Porto and now looked at the success with his new team, Chelsea.

"What it does is not only to me and Jose, but to all kinds of people, promote and inspire them to take their own role and the way each of them. I think he will be very happy, "Villas-Boas said.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites