Thursday, June 23, 2011

Want Gerrard again kicked off the Premier League

LIVERPOOL - Liverpool Fans await return of their captain, Steven Gerrard to lift the achievement of the Reds again next season and look forward to surprises that are often done the skipper for his fans.
 
Last season, Gerrard only appeared 24 times and had to sitirahat long after being carried off the field must now win over Manchester United on 6 March.
Gerrard himself has recovered and is now fit again and ready to give a new breakthrough with the Kop next season
 
"I want to go back to bring new breakthrough, I want to grab a great season," said Gerrard, as disitat Ourkop.com on Thursday (06/23/2011).
 
"I never stopped playing football since I was 17 years old. I have never experienced a period of more than four or five weeks away from the game, so it is quite pleasant to rest mentally, "added the 31-year-old midfielder.
 
"I am hungry again with victory and hope that next season was a productive season for me. My injury has recovered and I can not wait to start next season, "added the captain.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites