Sunday, June 26, 2011

Future Pastore is still blurry

Palermo - Lately, courtier Palermo, Matias Javier Pastore became the talk because of the many clubs who glanced at the top of Europe. Call it Barcelona, Real Madrid, Milan duo, Manchester City and Paris Saint Germain want to get her serve next season.
 
The club also seems willing to take it off, at the right price of course. The players also seem resigned to it. Pastore did not mind him sold to another club, he was not a problem if it will survive next season. In essence, the players did not know gamabran its future, even though the agent had spoken with a number of clubs.
 
"I do not know anything about my future," Pastore said as quoted by Fox Sports on Monday (6/27/2011).
 
"My agent made ​​contact with Barcelona and other clubs, so he will determine the best for me," added
 
"I am happy at Palermo, but we'll see what will happen in the future. I love this city which has beautiful scenery in summer and in winter, "added the player was born in Cordoba....

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites