Thursday, June 23, 2011

Affirm Commitment Zarate in Lazio

ROME - Mauro Zarate had a difficult season last season at Lazio. During last season he only scored nine goals and only able to carry through the Roman eagle perched on the Europa League to fifth position.
 
The arrival last bomber, Miroslav Klose was suspected to be the signal for his departure will certainly be difficult to compete with an experienced striker like him. Not to mention the new players who promised to be brought in the president Claudio Lotito.
 
But Zarate was determined to survive in the eternal city and fight for his place. Zarate wanted to remain committed to the new contract that expired in 2014.
 
"I choose a stay at Lazio. I do not want to go. I am still bound by a three-year contract again and I want to continue to do something for this team, "Zarate said as quoted by Theworldgame.com on Thursday (23/06/2011).
 
"Some parties believe that a negative season last season for me. I can only say we did not see Zarate with the best of his ability, therefore I am also not satisfied with my performance, "added the 24-year-old players.
 
"I want to play better and I can still be improved a lot in everything," he concluded.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites