Sunday, June 26, 2011

Ambition Messi in Copa America

BUENOS AIRES - Lionel Messi still have a 'debt' to the Argentine public. Barcelona superstar was also determined to pay off the debt with the drive to succeed in the international Albiceleste Copa America 2011.

In recent years, Messi was successfully publicly bewitching nan attractive football with a captivating action in helping Barcelona won its glory. However, despite reaping huge success with the club, Messi has not been able to provide the best for his homeland. Yes, Messi has never led Argentina's senior team won the title.

Although not yet able to present achievements for the national team, but Messi is still getting rave reviews from the Argentine public. Was moved by public support, the striker who only turns a few days ago the 24-year-old was determined to pay the trust the fans to bring Argentina won the Copa America trophy. Incidentally, on the American continent prestigious event which will begin as of 1 July, Argentina's status as a host.

"I never felt so loved by the Argentine public. It (the team) is the only place where previously I was not treated with the same affection as in Barcelona, "he said as quoted by Goal Sunday (26/06/2011).

"I have always been the subject of conversation when appearing together with Argentina, because I have not won anything (for Argentina). I've won everything with the club (Barcelona). And my hope, now I can do the same thing (for Argentina), "he continued.

"My biggest dream now is to win the Copa America. We know how meaningful (Copa America) for me and the public certainly Argentina. This is my main target with all the other great players in the squad (Argentina), "added the star who would be staying digadang regained the trophy of FIFA Ballon d'Or this year (2011).

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites