Sunday, June 26, 2011

Deschamps Regrets Leaving Juventus

PARIS - Didier Deschamps nostalgic memory of his departure time as coach of Juventus. He said his decision was a mistake, which until now had to pay.
 
"My departure from Juve was a mistake. That gave me a lesson, do not rush a decision. I paid for it with some experience, "said Deschamps, as quoted by Sky Sports on Monday (6/27/2011).
 
Deschamps leaves Juventus after the Bianconeri managed to promotion from Serie B. After that Deschamps, who also had a career at Juventus as a player, received the proposal Olympique Marseille in 2009.
 
"I once could not be labeled with a stay in Marseille but I can show that the label is wrong," said Deschamps again.
 
Now the name Deschamps were linked again in Italy. This time the Romans touted memboyongnya interested in returning to Serie A. But Deschamp not interested respond.
 
"I stayed in MO because it is a shareholder pertama.Mayoritas option provides a good example for new saya.Chairman Labrune Vincent had already answered my request," he said.
 
"I was asked to work efisien.Jadi I only need to be decision-makers is clear that whatever penuh.Semuanya under my responsibility," said Deschamps.
 
Therefore despite the decision to admit a mistake leaving Juventus, Deschamps now have great hope in menukangi Marseille, Rome and refused the offer.
 
"The club will celebrate 20 years of the UEFA Champions League in 2013, and I want to be part of it. But I had a choice of one of them made me think hard, but I do not want to leave Marseille for a club that is not at the highest level, "he concluded.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites