Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Coutinho no intention inter leave

Inter Milan midfielder Philippe Coutinho insisted he would not leave the Giuseppe Meazza, after rumors he would be loaned.

Bologna is one of the clubs are reportedly going to borrow it next season, after last season's difficulties through the first team under the direction of Leonardo.

Plus other news which says Inter chasing quarterback Ricky Alvarez Velez Sarsfield, and Ever Banega from Valencia, making it more widely heard rumors.

However, as reported by Esporte Interactivo, the young Brazilian midfielder said, "There is much talk about me by the press, but in fact I do not want to go to join another team, as rumored."

"I'm young and I have a lot to learn. I am happy at Inter, "he concluded.

Coutinho was elected to the Brazilian national team coach Mano Menezes facing the direction of the Copa America.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites