Thursday, October 27, 2011

Smalling Shutter Place in England

MANCHESTER - Manchester United defender Chris Smalling admitted to defend his team focused. Even so, he honestly confessed fixed target can penetrate into the England team at the end of the season.
 
Defend the country as a footballer is a pride, and this is perceived by Smalling. It also makes targeting to get into the England team.
 
"I must say that (England) is not my first target at this point, as well as Olympic. What I think now is United, "Smalling said as quoted by Adifferentleague, Thursday (27/10/2011).
 
"But at the end of the season, I will look ahead and hopefully I can get into the England squad. Obviously I like it when joining there, "he said.
 
Smalling is part of United's youth squad. Though only 21 years old, he has been trusted to play guard 23 times behind the line of Red Devil with recorded one goal, a valid proof that he was worthy to inhabit the England national team uniform.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites