Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Santon: I'm Still in Inter If Mou Not Going

David Santon deeply regrets Jose Mourinho going to Inter Milan in 2010. If only the Portuguese coach did not go, Santon claim may still be in uniform I Nerazzuri today.

Mourinho's departure to Real Madrid in 2010 and then it raises a lot of changes at Inter. Slowly but surely, the performance of Inter in Serie A declined. The climax, I Nerazzuri mired in the 17th position in Serie A standings at this time.

In addition to causing many changes in the performance of Inter, Mourinho's departure was also influential in Santon. Career defender who initially staying will be the future of the Italian right-back was stagnant after the death of Mou. He is more often located on the bench, which finally made ​​him decide to move from Inter in the transfer market last summer.

"If Mourinho is at Inter, maybe I was still there. Although Accordingly, it is pointless to talk about it now," I'm 20-year-old right-back was expressing disappointment over the departure of Mourinho, as reported by the Italian Football.

Before deciding to move from Inter to Newcastle United in the transfer market last summer, Stanton also had a loan player in Cesena. At that time he was loaned to Cesena as part of the process of transfer to Inter's Yuto Nagatomo.

"I immediately knew that I would not have enough room in the main team, so I decided to go. I still watch Inter and I'll return their summit in the presence of Claudio Ranieri there," right-back cover of the Italian national team.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites