Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Ignore Muller Chelsea For Bayern

MUNICH - Bayern Munich's hot prospect, Thomas Müller revealed, he had appraised the Premier League giants, Chelsea. But without doubt, Mueller flatly reject it and prefer to stay with FC Hollywood.
 
Indeed not only Chelsea, Manchester United are also interested in him. But, the Blues are the most intense chase, after Mueller won the Golden Boot, post-World Cup 2010 ago.
 
Müller rejected because it was still immature and still want to grow with Bayern. He did not want, will only be a bench warmer on the other team is greater. He wanted to keep playing, and Bayern guarantees it.
 
"After the World Cup, I refused several offers, including from Chelsea. I am honored by their interest because the offer will not come every day. But I make no sense, moving in a very young age, "said Mueller told Sport-Bild on Thursday (10/13/2011).
 
"The changes will not make sense, after I stepped on my first year in professional football. At my age, I have to keep playing, "he continued.
 
Mueller Bayern still feel comfortable in uniform, especially with the opportunity given to him in the first team, Müller developed rapidly, and now no doubt, one spot on the front line will always be hers. For that, there's no reason for him to hengkan of Bavaria.
 
"I feel very comfortable here. In fact you could say, I lived a life of FC Bayern, "lid Müller.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites