Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Arshavin Admits His appearance Moderate Declines

Arsenal midfielder Andrey Arshavin was disappointed with the achievements so far. He also stated that the fans are entitled to demand that it perform better.

Appearance that brought Arsenal midfielder from Zenit Saint Petersburg, this past January 2009 later it continues under the spotlight of the lovers of Arsenal. Not infrequently the spotlight ended with the criticism. This in itself occurred after he scored only one goal in 18 games last with Arsenal.

Arshavin himself admitted that his performance is declining and is very much different from when he performed his first season with Arsenal. Of the 12 games (2008-09), Arshavin scored six goals and give assists seven times.

"They (the fans and club) of course have to expect something more from me. They have to hope I can do a lot more tricks, goals and superb bait," Arshavin said as quoted by Yahoo Sports. "Frankly, I also hope to do better."

"But, believe me, I will do everything I can. I have to give everything, of course I can do now," he continued.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites