Monday, October 31, 2011

Beckham Not to Decide quantity at

LOS ANGELES - LA Galaxy midfielder David Beckham geeks say, flattered himself linked with a move to Ligue 1 to join Paris Saint-Germain.

French club berambisius after being taken by Qatari companies are reportedly interested in bringing these players aged 36 years. PSG sports director Leonardo has also indicated he would be happy to work with Beckham again after they've bekerjasam at AC Milan.

However, the former Manchester United star revealed she has not made ​​a decision on his future.

"I'm flattered that clubs like Paris Saint-Germain are interested in me, when I was 36 years," Beckham told RMC, Tuesday (01/11/2011).

"But I still LA Galaxy player. It always makes me flattered that there is still a concern to me," he said.

Players who played for Real Madrid is also claimed not to know what will happen to him in the future. However, it is clear he has not intention of retiring at this time.

"I do not know what will happen in the future. I have not decided," he said.

LA Galaxy owner Tim Leiweke said earlier in October, he was confident Beckham will remain with the club in the future. Beckham's contract with LA Galaxy ends in November.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites