Thursday, August 4, 2011

Official Rome, Stekelenburg Happy

ROME - Happiness was perceived by Maarten Stekelenburg. It seemed reasonable, the article itself has just officially joined the AS Roma and now Stekelenburg not wait to perform in the inaugural debut in Serie A.

Dutch goalkeeper has agreed to sign a four-year contract with I Lupi. The team blends the Luis Enrique memboyongnya from Ajax Amsterdam with a tag of 6.3 million Euros and now he can not wait to perform.

"I'm happy everything has been approved now. The last few days I have to wait and wait. You are not happy with just sitting at home. I just got confirmation from my agent that the two clubs had agreed, "said Stekelenburg like disitat of Goal, Friday (8/1/2011).

"Now I can start training with Roma and the actual work can begin. Europa League and Serie A closer, and I look forward to everything, "he added.

The 28-year-old goalkeeper has been 9 years defending Ajax Amsterdam. In the span of time long enough that Stekelenburg has 191 appearances for Ajax and defense became the only Dutch football player who defends Roma.

Ajax itself has issued an official statement regarding the former goalkeeper at the club's official website with the statement, "Transfer to Rome Maarten Stekelenburg has been completed."

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites